Fireworks Tickets Travelzoo
Fireworks Tall Ship Cruise
- Wednesday 12 April: 8:00pm
- Thursday 13 April: 8:00pm
- Friday 14 April: 8:00pm
- Saturday 15 April: 8:00pm
On leaving the Royal Arsenal Pier you will sail through the Thames Barrier towards The O2 Arena taking in the magnificent views of the Old Royal Naval College, the Cutty Sark, Canary Wharf and many other sights from the majestic Thames. The Tall Ship will pass the prime-meridian several times. After passing the Old Naval College and recently re-opened Cutty Sark, the ship will return to Royal Arsenal.
You will be passing at a close distance the 30+ Tall Ships moored in the Thames near Maritime Greenwich and Woolwich. This is the high-light of the cruise.
A fireworks display will provide a grand finale to the evening.
On board the professional crew will serve pastry and savoury snacks (included in the price). There is a cash bar available on board.
Available 12-15 April only. Daily departure at 8pm
THAMES TALL SHIP CRUISE PACKAGE
- There is one departure per day at 8 pm.
- The duration of the cruise will be 2.5 hours.
- The fireworks display is on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 9.15 pm near Maritime Greenwich and on Saturday at 9.45 pm near Woolwich.
- The following pastry and snacks will be served: Sweet table snacks (for example brownies, Dutch caramel waffles, Dutch sugar pretzels, assorted muffins) and Savoury snacks (for example cheese snacks, mini pizza, chicken Yakitori with spring onions, mini sausage rolls)
- Ticket Prices: Adult: £84.90 | 65+/Student: £79.90 | Child (<15s): £64.90.
Prices are excluding a service charge of £2.50 per ticket and a payment charge of £0.40 for debit cards (credit cards charges also apply).
Drinks are not included but there is a cash bar where you can buy wine, beer and soft drinks.