Cruise Tickets Travelzoo
Thames Tall Ship Cruise – SPECIAL OFFER £44.50 + free welcome drink
Available Tall Ship Cruises:
- Tall Ship Cruise: SPECIAL OFFER (see below and to the right)
- Fireworks Cruise: Click HERE
- VIP Tall Ship Cruise: Click HERE
- Parade of Sail Cruise: Click HERE
TICKETS/DEPARTURES SPECIAL OFFER:
- Wednesday 12 April: 5pm
- Thursday 13 April: 11am or 5pm (2pm full-price ticket)
- Friday 14 April: 11am or 5pm (2pm full-price ticket)
- Saturday 15 April: 11am (2pm or 5pm full-price ticket)
- Sunday 16 April: 12noon
On leaving the Royal Arsenal Pier you will sail through the Thames Barrier towards The O2 Arena taking in the magnificent views of the Old Royal Naval College, the Cutty Sark, Canary Wharf and many other sights from the majestic Thames. The Tall Ship will pass the prime-meridian several times. After passing the Old Naval College and Cutty Sark, the ship will return to Royal Arsenal. High light of the cruise is the up-close view of the 30+ Tall Ships moored in the Thames near Woolwich and Greenwich. A spectacular once-in-a-lifetime experience.
On board the professional crew will serve pastry and savoury snacks (included in the price). There is a cash bar available on board.
Available 12-16 April 2017 only.
THAMES TALL SHIP CRUISE PACKAGE
- You can choose from up to three departures per day of the Thames Tall Ship Cruise: morning (11am), afternoon (2pm), late afternoon (5pm). Not all departures might be available on every date.
- The duration of the cruise will be 2-2.5 hours.
- The following pastry and snacks will be served: Sweet table snacks (for example Brownies, Dutch caramel waffles, Dutch sugar preztels, assorted muffins) and Savoury snacks (for example cheese snacks, Piccolini Pizza, Chicken Yakatori with spring onions, mini sausage rolls)
- A free drink voucher is part of this package and is valid for a drink of your choice at the bar in the reception area (a welcome drink). Not valid on board. Other drinks are not included but there is a cash bar where you can buy wine, beer and soft drinks.
Prices are excluding a service charge of £2.50 per ticket and a payment charge of £0.40 for debit cards (credit cards charges also apply).