Sunderland Fireworks Tickets – Travelzoo
TALL SHIP CRUISE EXPERIENCE + FIREWORKS
PORT OF SUNDERLAND AND NORTH SEA
- Wednesday 11 July: 8pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday 12 July: 8pm (NEW)
- Friday 13 July: 8pm (SOLD OUT)
Duration: 2 hours
Make the most of The Tall Ships Races in Sunderland by enjoying a cruise on one of the spectacular ships. Your cruise will take you past the historic Roker Pier and Lighthouse and out into the North Sea for a memorable Tall Ship sailing experience. From your ship you will have the opportunity to see many of the largest participants including the stunning Mir and Christian Radich, which are true ‘Cathedrals of the Sea’.
A fireworks display will provide a grand finale to the evening.
- During the cruise the following pastry and snacks will be served: Sweet table snacks (for example Brownies, Dutch caramel waffles, Dutch sugar pretzels, assorted muffins) and Savoury snacks (for example cheese snacks, mini pizza, chicken Yakitori with spring onions, mini sausage rolls)
- Onboard are bar facilities (wine, beer, soft drinks, water, juices, coffee, tea) where you can only pay with cash money.
The cruise will depart on Wednesday, July 11th at 8 pm
- Adults: £ 69.90
- 65+/ Students: £ 64.90
- <15s: £ 49.90
Prices are including a service charge of £2.50 per ticket.
Drinks are not included but there is a cash bar where you can buy wine, beer and soft drinks.
All our offers for the sale and delivery of products are subject to our General Terms and Conditions.